[THIN] Re: Fwd: DABCC NEWS FLASH - Microsoft Video on next Version of Terminal Services

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:10:46 -0700

> Buh bye Citrix

I don't necessarily agree, Citrix is a lot more than publish apps. I haven't
seen the video, but I suspect that MS's version has a number of limitations
with things such as client version supported. Also, if this is a 2007
product then I don't expect Citrix's customer base to wait until then, and,
Citirx is not sitting still !!!

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262
(602) 432-8649
(602) 296-0411 fax
steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:19:45 -0400

* * DABCC NEWS FLASH * *

Microsoft shows off the next version of Terminal Services!

A MUST SEE

09/21/2005 -

Microsoft released a killer video that shows off the next version of
Terminal Services!!  Check out this video interview with Tad Brockway,
Microsoft's Terminal Services Group Program Manager.   In this video, Tad
discusses what Terminal Services is and why you might want to use it.  He
even talks a bit about Longhorn's Remote Programs (Project RAIL, Remote
Application Integrated Locally) and the new HTTPS Gateway for RDP.

For the rest of this article and to download the Microsoft video please
visit:

<http://www.dabcc.com/DABCC/WebApplication/Aspx/dabcc.content.aspx?intPKText
=1109&intPKChannel=13>