[THIN] Re: Fun with Networking

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:09:30 +0100

we've got a couple of them (the 2600 model), and while theyre great for draytek
to draytek vpns, they seem to be picky about going to other stuff, like PIX's

although admittedly im yet to nab an updated firmware during the past 6 (8?)
months as theyve only recently come back into service :o

Andrew
--o--

Draytek - www.seg.co.uk in the UK. Low-cost do-it-alls.