[THIN] Re: Force WI to use ICA client, not Java

  • From: "Angela Smith" <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 23:07:39 +1100

Sorry wasn't sure if I was making sense..

Support all versions of the clients is selected

From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] Re: Force WI to use ICA client, not Java
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 12:03:26 -0000

In one of the subsequent pages, there's a tick box for client version
support - one option is support any client version, the other is about a
specific (v8 onwards, I think) client support - what is your's set to?

I got your initial point, which is why I questioned the tickbox I'm
talking about here.

Neil

This email and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the above named recipient only. If this has come to you in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. You must take no action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part of its contents to any person or organisation. Statements and opinions contained in this email may not necessarily represent those of Littlewoods Shop Direct Group Limited or its subsidiaries. Please note that email communications may be monitored. The registered office of Littlewoods Shop Direct Group Limited is 1st Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB, registered number 5059352

Advertisement: Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it! Find it at www.seek.com.au http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Ask%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=754951090&_r=seek&_m=EXT