[THIN] Re: Folder redirection doesn't work in DOS and other apps

  • From: Pat Coughlin <strangedog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 16:26:56 -0400

Are you using UPM or another profile management solution? A number of
factors can cause it to exist (mandatory profile, created before the
folder redirection policy). Folder Redirection prevents it from being
utilized. In you app log you should see the results of your folder
redirection policy. Some apps don't always respect folder redirection,
especially old apps. That is what you need to watch for.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Jason Benway <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks, I can cd into my profile and I see the docs folder but it’s a
local folder. See image

Vs explorer > library > my documents

Is anyone else running redirected folders? Are you seeing the same thing?
Wondering if I don’t have something set correctly.

jb