[THIN] Re: Folder Redirection - My Documents

  • From: Christopher_Wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:42:03 -0600

Thanks, Greg, that works.  I was hoping to grab it from a variable though
since I presently have home directories residing on more than one file
server.  We are going to be consolidating to a single box.  I may have to
wait until then to implement this policy.

Thanks,
CW

"Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
01/16/2004 09:51 AM
Please respond to thin

        To:     <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Re: Folder Redirection - My Documents

try the path.

I set mine as \\file_server\Users$\%username%

Greg