[THIN] Re: Folder Redirection - My Documents

  • From: "Pardee, Michael P." <MPardee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 12:20:27 -0500

Neil, thanks for posting this.  We are working on our rollout of Win2k3 and
MFXPe and have run in to the same issue.  We found a doc on Microsoft's site
that states folder redirection only understands 2 variables; %username% and
%userprofile%.  We need more flexibility and have been trying hard to keep
it all in the GPO.

Looks like Kixtart lives to see another generation!

   _____