[THIN] Folder Redirection

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:44:36 -0500

Having an issue with folder redirection. Trying to redirect application data
and my documents.

Application data redirects, however, my documents does not. I have enabled
the following in

The GPO

Basic- Redirect everyone's folder to the same location

Create a folder for each user under the root path

The root path is \\servername\sharename <file:///\\servername\sharename>

Also in the policy I have enabled TS User Home Directory Properties and put
the drive

Letter and the \\servername\sharename <file:///\\servername\sharename>
also.

The policy has loopback processing enabled and the Citrix servers are in
this OU.

Anyone seen this issue?

Mike