[THIN] Re: Flex Profiles and Outlook Signature

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 08:19:57 -0700

I've just configured it for a client and it does work. This was with Office
2K on Win2K, and using Flex Profile Kit 3.0. Here's the INI file I use. Be
sure to include the folder that holds the actual signature files. You can
use the OPS Viewer to look at the OPS file to ensure that it contains the
signature reg value and the signature files.

JD

[Header]
Version  = 11.0
Product  = Microsoft Office 11.0

[IncludeRegistryTrees]
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Outlook
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Common
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\Proofing Tools
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging
Subsystem
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\Outlook

[IncludeIndividualFolders]
<UserProfile>\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures

  _____