[THIN] Re: Flex Profiles and Drive Mappings

  • From: "Jeff Matheis" <jmathei@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:19:11 -0500

I had this same problem and Microsoft couldn't resolve it either.  This
is the script a Microsoft person sent me to give us a workaround.

for /f "tokens=1" %%d in ('reg.exe query HKCU\Network') do for /f
"tokens=3" %%s in ('reg.exe query HKCU\Network\%%~nd /V RemotePath') do
NET USE %%~nd: /d && NET USE %%~nd: %%s

Thanks

Jeff Matheis
Kimball International, Inc.