[THIN] Re: Flash on MF XPe 1.0

  • From: "Rob Slayden" <rslayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:50:17 -0700

Not at all. 24 Hour Fitness owns and operates about 380 fitness clubs
nationally. Each of our clubs is connected back to the corporate data
center through a DSL-based VPN link. Each club has 8 to 12 Wyse CE-based
Winterms that run a published application consisting of Internet
Explorer in kiosk mode that is configured to start our web-based
membership application. The web-based application is used to enroll
members and handle all the additional ancillary functions associated
with club membership such as fitness training sessions, member
check-ins, lead tracking, appointment booking, etc. There you have it!

rob