[THIN] Re: Flash Video - Limiting there of

  • From: "Jim Kerr" <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:57:58 -0400

My old CFO used to always hit http://www.usatoday.com/sports/front.htm every day at lunch. I used our packeteer box to redirect that URL to http://www.playboy.com The look on his face was priceless.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Walley" <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 3:45 PM
Subject: [THIN] Re: Flash Video - Limiting there of

I like the packeteer idea, nice.....

Jim Kerr wrote:
Block that website with your firewall. That would be an easy fix. If you want to be real funny install a Packeteer box and redirect the google videos dll to www.cdc.gov <http://www.cdc.gov> Also, throttle all video traffic to use something like 1K. It will be so slow they will stop looking at videos.