From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 01 July 2005 23:17
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: FileNet and PS 4.0

Well, you can use Filenet with MF, however.....there is no licensing
available.  We were looking at adding FileNet to our Citrix servers and
found out the FileNet does not authorize the usage of its products on a
Metaframe server.  Doing so violates your licensing agreement.  At least
that is what they told us.

adam

|         |           Fred Bennett     |
|         |           <fredbart@xxxxxxx|
|         |           om>              |
|         |           thin-bounce@freel|
|         |           ists.org         |
|         |           07/01/2005 01:50 |
|         |           thin             |

-------------------------------------------------------|

  |       To:       thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:  [THIN] FileNet and PS 4.0

-------------------------------------------------------|

I'm currently looking for a way to get FileNet 3.2a to work with PS 4.
Does anyone have any experience in running FileNet through Citrix?
It's my understanding that with the new features in PS4 that this should
be possible.

Thanks!

--
"The early bird get's the worm, but the second mouse get's the cheese."

Fred
This Weeks Sponsor: Lakeside Software
SysTrack is the easiest to use, most complete way to monitor system and
application performance. SysTrack combines comprehensive monitoring
capabilities with hardware/software inventory, change management,
user/web auditing, and reporting to create a total management solution.
Evaluation at: http://www.LakesideSoftware.com
Now available BriForum-The Video!
http://www.brianmadden.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1&idaffiliate=
3