From: Pedro Huerta [mailto:phuerta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 2:37 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] FileMaker Pro 5

Hi all,

I have FileMaker Pro 5 in Citrix MF XPs 1.0 (Win2K Server SP 3), when I
publish the application and I access to it, the processor up to 100%.=20

I am making testings in a LAN network.

Does anyone know about FileMaker 5 problems in Citrix?

Thanks

Pedro Huerta
www.comesa.com.mx

***
This Week's Sponsor: New Wyse(R) Expedian(TM)software maximizes your
server capacity--cost-effectively. Now you can dramatically increase the
number of users on a server by as much as 40%--and reduce the number of
servers you have to manage. By optimizing memory usage, Wyse Expedian
software allows the terminal server to support more applications and
more concurrentusers. Download your 30-day free trial today at:
http://www.wyse.com/expedian/eval.cfm?promo=3DUS-Ad-0103TheThinNetNewslet=
erEM
http://www.wyse.com/expedian/eval.cfm?promo=US-Ad-0103TheThinNetNewsletterEM