[THIN] Re: Farm Lic usage

  • From: "Paul DeHaan" <wppad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:05:07 -0400

Citrix says that one user takes only one license no matter how many
session/applications that they have open in a single farm.  I have not
been able to test this theory since my licenses have yet to run out.

Paul

>>> Mark.CALLEJA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/24/02 06:44AM >>>
Does anyone know the best way to verify how many lics a user is using?

It was fairly easy in MF1.8 but for the life of me I cannot find where
all the used lics are in MF XP.

Thanks in advanced
Mk

This weeks Sponsor:
triCerat, Inc
ScrewDrivers fxp: Self Configuring Printer Driver with Bandwidth
Control
Learn more at: