[THIN] FYI: Res PowerFuse 6.01 released

  • From: "Ruben Spruijt" <Ruben.Spruijt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:57:10 +0200

Hi Server Based Computing freaks,

I want to share this information because this product has great features
that are realy powerfull in Sever Based Computing Environments.
Today RES (Real Enterprise Solutions) released the latest version of
PowerFuse v6.01.

On www.respowerfuse.com is more information available, there is also an
installtion Guide with handsome information.
http://www2.res.nl/files/PowerFuse%20Installation%20Guide_V601-2.pdf

I am using Powerfuse some time and I would say a MUST TRY for everyone !
With regards,

Ruben Spruijt=20
Ruben Spruijt
CCEA: Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator
MCP: Microsoft Certified Professional - MS Clustering / NLB
MCP: Microsoft Certified Professional - MS Exchange 2000=20
CCA: Citrix Certified Administrator
CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate
Web Private: http:///www.rspruijt.com

This weeks sponsor New Moon Canaveral IQ
New Moon Canaveral IQ is an intelligent
alternative to Citrix® MetaFrame ? for
delivering and managing centrally-deployed
Windows-based applications
http://www.newmoon.com