[THIN] FW: [TweakCitrix.com] Today's ESN Webinar

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 07:33:12 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas Brown [mailto:Douglas.Brown@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 3:39 AM
To: 'citrixwest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'; 'messages@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [TweakCitrix.com] Today's ESN Webinar

Hello All,

I was informed that the passcode for today's seminar was not on the invite
so I wanted to forward the correct info to you and I guess it also gives me
the ability to remind everyone about today's awesome webinar of Enterprise
Services for NFuse!

Anyway, here you go!

Topic: Enterprise Services for NFuse-Technical
Time: Thu, 11 Jul 2002, 2:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
Duration: 60 minutes
Meeting URL (Address):
http://www.placeware.com/cc/visioncastconferencing/A?id=w797900&pw=068105

Audio Information: 800/967-7141 Passcode 797900 **Dial *0 for technical >
assistance**