From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Jim Kenzig
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 11:53 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: FW: Printer Ports are going the way of the Dodo?

Well the usually intelligent human beings do not throw away things that
still work.  Just because a company chooses not to support something I have
does not mean that it doesn't work for me. Those vendors that continue to
have legacy ports on their equipment are the ones who will get my money.
Ala http://www.netxinc.com
for example.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig