[THIN] FW: OT Friday Humor

  • From: Gene Herman <hermang@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin@FREELISTS. ORG" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 21:37:22 -0400

The information being transmitted is intended only for the person or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or  taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material.