[THIN] FR3 Content Redirection

  • From: <u2htdaab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:45:32 -0600

I have the "Enable Content Redirection from server to client" checkbox
selected in Properties of my Farm (FR3) in the CMC, and working
properly on most of my clients.  I have a Windows XP machine that
refuses to follow this and opens URLs in the published desktop the
user runs.  Client is web client 6.31.1051

I have also enabled "Use HTTP 1.1 through Proxy Connections" in the
local IE browser since it uses a Proxy for web access.

What is the minimum client that this is supposed to work on?  What
else can I try?

Thanks!
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296