[THIN] Re: F5

  • From: HBooGz <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 23:15:21 -0400

I'll try that option.

I defintely didn't recieve a 'ask anything' attitude from my support rep. I
was even told contact professional services for installation help..

Thanks you and everyone on the list.

On 9/27/06, Brian Ehlert <brian.ehlert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you have an F5 'anything' you shoudl be able to gain access to ask.f5.com

Their KB is pretty good, and you can created incidents about just about
anything under the sun and they will help you.

Query twice and you are presented with the option to open a support ticket
(within ask.f5.com)

--
HBooGz:\>