[THIN] Re: Export from Usrmgr

  • From: "Bodart, Bruce" <btb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:16:57 -0600

Dumpsec at www.somarsoft.com=20

Bruce Bodart, CCA
NT/2000 Citrix Administrator=20
Serigraph, Inc.=20
p. 262.335.7427=20
f. 262.335.7699=20
btb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=20

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jason Patten
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 1:58 PM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Export from Usrmgr

Does anyone know of a utility for Exporting the information from
Usermanger
(NT4)  into Excel or similar?  I would like to have a record of what
users are in What groups, and the group names But Cannot find a good way
to extract that information. We have NT 4 for our PDC.

=20

670,616,629 mph.  Its not just a good idea, its the law.

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
Emergent OnLine is the leading server-based computing consulting
integration firm in the nation. Emergent OnLine delivers expert
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com
use the below link: