[THIN] Export from Usrmgr

  • From: Jason Patten <pattenj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:57:33 -0500

Does anyone know of a utility for Exporting the information from Usermanger
(NT4)  into Excel or similar?  I would like to have a record of what users
are in What groups, and the group names But Cannot find a good way to
extract that information. We have NT 4 for our PDC.

670,616,629 mph.  Its not just a good idea, its the law.

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.