[THIN] Re: Explorer Crash When Using SendTo MailRecipient..

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:24:04 -0800 (PST)

It most likely is only happening on one of your servers (assuming you have
multiple) The thing to do do would be to rerun the Interenet connection wizard
as an administrator in change user /install mode and set up your mail server
information again.  Should fix the problem.. other way around it would be to do
a repair of IE in the control panel maybe.  The mapi key in the registry gets
corrupted...I've seen this multiple times.
  Jim

Shane.Rees@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
      yep - although the output is pretty messy and difficult to track down the
cause - will continue to investigate down this path, but it is a long process
of elimination :)