[THIN] Exams...

Hi,

I am looking at getting my CCEE I work with XenApp all the time but
haven't done any exams since my CCNA 4-5 years ago.

Just been put on 3 day week so would have 2 full days to study +
evenings....

How much time on average would you normally need to put into get
certified.

I read that you could be able to do one every 3-4 weeks.

Are the CBT Nuggets and Train signal courses a good starting point along
with following the Citrix  Enablement Guides or do you need to purchase
the Citrix online courses

Thanks

Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.