[THIN] Re: Evo T20

  • From: Jim Hathaway <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:52:16 -0700

There is another . . .albeit, ugly way around this. If you can copy all of
the files for regedt32 from an SP6'd NT 4.0 workstation to the thin terminal
in the \system32 dir. Then you can get in and manually apply reghacks to
lock down the default 'user' session.

Those Evo's only have an 'administrator' and a 'user' account. If you use
regedt32, as an admin, you can load, and modify the ntuser.dat for the
'user' account.

It's ugly, but when finished from an autoloading ICA session, all the user
can do it start another ICA session or shut the device down. :)