[THIN] Re: Event ID 1103

Ignore the error...  That one is harmless..

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Mulhall [mailto:Joe.Mulhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 4:21 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Event ID 1103

Hi all,

I've been going through the archives regarding this issue, and I need to =
get hold of the Q311870 hotfix.  It's part of Win2k SP3 but from the other =
discussions going on here I don't think I'll be putting that on yet ;)

FYI I'm pretty sure this is the fix for my prob:

An internal communication error occurred.  Redirected printing will no =
longer function.=20
0000: ba 0b 00 00 d6 05 00 00

Win2kSP2 / Metaframe XPa FR2

If anyone's got the fix I'd appreciate it, extra kudos to the first reply =
:)

Regards,

Joe Mulhall
MCSE, MCP+I, CCSA