[THIN] Error in Connection

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:39:23 -0500

I have one user on one PC that receives this message ( I searched the
archives and found the question, but not the answer.):  "Error in
connection The Citrix server is not available, please try again later".
They can log on to our seamless application from any other PC, so I
don't think it is a permissions error.
All the other users can connect, so I don't think the Stop and restart
the ICA service note from the archives will do the trick.
The administrator can reach the seamless application from this PC, so I
don't think it is a temporary license issue.
He has been using the same PC for over a year, and he does not have the
ability to install software (due to our policy in Active Directory).
Was there an answer to this problem?
Thank you,
Jeff
Jesus Loves You