[THIN] Error connecting to requested resource

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 10:32:33 -0400

We have random users getting the"Error connecting to requested resource.
Everything I have read says this is an issue on the WI / Server side, but
it is not universal.  Are there any settings on the client side that can
cause this? maybe some sort of of filtering or block by a proxy server or
firewall?  It seems to mostly be affecting users connecting through
Marriott PCs (which go through marriott's network and do have various
restrictions in place).  I have investigated on our side and cannot find
any issues so far.