From: James A.Thompson [mailto:JThompson@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 10:10 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Error 139 help Newbie ?

I think Something went wrong with My Citrix server this my be something
Simple but I have tried to fix this but no luck it might be right in front
of me but hey I human.

I get this error on every user except the admin account. I install this
Estimating program using the wizard did not run a compatibility check .Then
I published the program an now I get this error and all so the PN is not
working on all user if I logon On to the server as a user.

Last year I set the Citrix server up to be used for Prolog we used it for a
while the abandon it for could not get much help out of the prolog People. I
use it for other application and they are working.

Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone;
soAny help/pointers appreciated. that your Father in he

aven may also forgive you your trespasses." peple

 )

Humphrey & Associates, Inc.

Systems Manager

 <mailto:JThompson@xxxxxxxx> JThompson@xxxxxxxx