[THIN] Error 1003

I get the following error in the eventvwr:

Event ID 1003

The terminal service client has provided an invalid license.

This is on WInNT TSE / Citrix XP servers.  I have a few servers getting
this.  I have the license logging service disabled.  It seems to be on
servers that I am having real performance issues.  Including rebooting in
the middle of the day.  sometimes more then once.  I have found references
to this in the M$ knowledge base but it is for Win2k servers and not NT TSE.

Has anyone got any ideas or seen this before?

Thanks,

Michael Boggan, Network Eng/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Tx
ph. (972) 960.6400
f. (972) 960.6445