[THIN] Re: Epic software (Healthcare)

  • From: "Brian Ehlert" <brian.ehlert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:30:18 -0700

Interesting, since EPIC 'sells' Citrix as the solution to deliver it to offices.

I interviewed for a Citrix Admin position last December that the sole
purpose of the position was to roll-out Epic on Citrix and then
support it.

I will admit, if you Google around you will find one bad
implementation that grabs headlines - but there are lots of Epic
installs using Citrix as the delivery method.