[THIN] Re: Enable/Disable Publication From Command Line

  • From: "Armstrong, Robert" <robert.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:17:44 -0500

Very strange..  The only server in my farm that has the C:\program
files\citrix\system32 is a newly built Windows 2003 server on which I
installed XP FR3 from scratch.  All other servers in my farm were ghost
clones of one source server.  All of these servers we upgraded from FR2 to
SP3 SR3 and it appears that the SYSTEM32 directory was not placed on these
machines and also appears that all of the DLL registrations were not
performed either. Some of the command line utilities in the SYSTEM32
directory, once copied from the newly built Windows 2003 server to my older
Windows 2000 MF boxes and executed on the old boxes just produce DLL
registration errors.  Any idea why an upgrade to SP3 FR3 would not produce
the SYSTEM32 folder?