[THIN] Embedded XP thin clients and Terminal Server CALs

  • From: Andrew Grubb <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 12:29:39 -0400

I'm looking at XP terminals from Wyse and Neoware for a customer but I was
curious, is a Windows 2000 TScal is required for a thin client running
embedded XP?  The embedded NT devices didn't need a TScal on an NT4 terminal
server box so I'd imagine the same logic applies, but then again that's not
always the case...

Andrew Grubb / MCSE - CCNA - CCEA

Senior Systems Engineer

Real Time Consultants, Inc.