[THIN] Re: Edgesight sort of

  • From: "Stratton, Doug ISMC:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 15:54:23 -0800

Hi,
Thanks for this info.  That is the GP i was looking at but the
impression i got was that you have to set time limits with the other
related gp and those the lowest you seem to be able to set is 1min.

I tried it without (since you pointed it out I thought better give it a
try) and it works without timelimts.

Thanks very much.

Regards,
Doug Stratton, Shared Service BC