[THIN] Re: Edgesight server Reporting services error

  • From: jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 20:41:46 -0700

Then you haven't got the right permissions set up.

Look at my first response.

You'll also have to change the permissions for SQL Reporting Services by
using Report Manager...
"Content Manager" role
"System Administrator" role under SQL 2008 Reporting Services
"Managed shared schedules" role under SQ 2005 Reporting Services

I think you'll find that the particular issue you're experiencing may be
because the account you are using is not assigned the "Content Manager"
role.

Cheers,
Jeremy.

Follow ThinList on Twitter