[THIN] Re: Each app launches logon within Desktop

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:16:29 -0700

It all depends on how you are launching the apps.  Session sharing doesn't
work with Desktop for obvious reasons but ica pass-through does.   If you
wish publish desktop and then run published applications you must installed
PNAgent (XenApp Services now) and published the application to that
desktop/start menu.  The published applications must also be published on
the same server as you published desktop if you do not want a new XenApp
connection launching.  Another thing to check is the virtual channel
settings.  If you're publishing the desktop at 24bit color but apps at 16
then a new connection is forced.

Joe