[THIN] Re: Dream environment

  • From: "Pardee, Michael P." <MPardee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 11:48:10 -0500

Sweet list.  I was about to chime in with nearly the same list, but I
haven't chosen a blade vendor yet (between IBM and HP).  And we are about to
enter in to a VMWare ESX test within 2 weeks.  I believe, for us, blades and
VMWare are our future with Windows2003 and Metaframe leading the way.  I
can't wait for the disaster recovery tests.