        From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joe Shonk
        Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 3:31 PM
        To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [THIN] Re: Download Pick: Desktops

        Speaking of Virtual Desktops,   I am digging Spaces on the Mac.
When I launch or switch applications it automatically goes to the Space
assigned for that application.  No need use the hotkey (which are
available) or icon to switch spaces.  Firefox runs in one, Fusion in
another, RDC Client in a third, etc.

        Joe