[THIN] Re: Doug Brown thinks Citrix is the "Madonna" ofVirtualization

  • From: "Jim Kenzig" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:35:29 -0400

Doug were you around when it was Arpanet and then the usenet newsgroups were
first being created.  I can tell you that the first public ones were not
gaming ones.  I think there were about 100 alt.erotica ones. A lot of the
ascii pictures that were first animated had nothiing to do with gaming. I
ran a bbs back in the early 80's. I had thousands of files, "all types" with
lots of games also.  I know what mostly got downloaded.

Jim

--
Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Windows Server Presentation and Hosted Desktop

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image