[THIN] Re: Doug Brown thinks Citrix is the "Madonna" ofVirtualization

Me?     I have friends that love the p0rn and love the video games.   I hate
video games.... I did get in to Wolfenstein (the newest one) a couple years
ago and lost months to it.  I mean, months of time wasted playing that damn
game.  It is the ultimate brain sucker...     So, I learn from others... ;)

JPEG image

JPEG image