[THIN] Re: Doug Brown thinks Citrix is the "Madonna" of Virtualization

  • From: Douglas Brown <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 15:26:31 -0400

No rumors to boost the price.    I just see weird things going on and I¹m
starting to put two and two together.  I could be wrong but I really believe
that Citrix will be bought before too long.  I really do....   I hope they
are not.  I like them as a separate company but we will see.... Time will
tell...