[THIN] Re: Direcotry compares

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:27:00 +0100

robocopy SOURCE DESTINATION /MIR /L
(remove /L to actually copy files)
that will show you exactly whats changed

If you have a few destinations, you can setup batch jobs to make it easier to
manage, check the help file :)

Andrew
--o--

>>> Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/07/04 15:11:38 >>>
Check the Windows 2000 Resource Kit utility called ROBOCOPY. It's made
to keep directories synchronized. However, I think it has a "preview"
mode so you can have it compare directories without actually fixng them
up.