[THIN] Re: Desktops

  • From: bbeckett2000@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:35:00 +0000

Printservers

From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
are the printers on a print server? or are they local printers?

Subject: [THIN] Re: Desktops
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:46:42 -0500
From: roger.riggins@xxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also using GPO you could lock everything down and just redirect start menu and
control panel to a share on your network. Then install the set default printer
app from dabcc.com and give them only that and your other app and you should be
good to go.

Good luck!
Roger Riggins
Network Administrator