[THIN] Re: Desktop Virtualization

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 15:41:19 -0500

my first thought was that it is a shame that Citrix doesn't do as good of a
job explaining their offerings as InstallFree does.  Citrix has similar
products, but finding out which Citrix product does what and how they all
tie in together is tough.  And that's after setting though a bunch of
sessions about it at iForum.

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Steve Greenberg <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>  Doug Brown has said some good things about InstallFree, but I haven't
> looked at it yet. Day to day business keeps getting in the way of playing in
> the lab, what's up with that? J
>

> *Steve Greenberg*
>
> Thin Client Computing
>
> 34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453