[THIN] Re: Desktop Backgrounds

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:51:33 -0500

It happens to us every now and then when GPO doesn't apply. I just
delete the profile that has the offending wallpaper. We have a very
simple DOS client environment (no e-mail,mapped drives) so adding an
icon or two back to the desktop folder is no big deal.

Isn't it fun trying to fix a locked down PC?

I have internet kiosks. My favorite Yosemite Sam quote "I keeps
a'lightin' em and he keeps a'blowin em out" always coming to mind when I
find something new they've found they can do to those poor kiosks.