[THIN] Re: Deploy ICA32t.exe via WI4.0

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 15:57:04 -0600

Thanks Jeff,

This made me go down the Virtual Directory within IIS route.  That is
where I found the problem.  The Virtual Directory that pointed to the
physical ICAWEB directory was set to allow both scripts and executables,
made sense at first glance.  However, by allowing executables it was
trying to process them on the server, not download them.  Once I set it
to Scripts Only everything was fine.

Thanks,

George Taylor
Systems Programmer