[THIN] Deploy ICA32t.exe via WI4.0

I 'm running the WebInterface 4.0 and can't seem to get the Client to
deploy via the web page.  It displays the download option, but when I
select it or right click and choose save target it just sits there
forever and finally times out.  The option to go to Citrix's site works
fine, but I want to be able to push the smaller client directly to my
users.  Could someone post thier Webinterface.conf file for me to look
at?  Also is there anything I could have missed in the PS Administrator
or in the IIS Administrator?  I just can't seem to find much in there.

Thanks,

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.

***Note: The information contained in this message, including any attachments,
may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader
in error, please notify the Sender immediately by a "reply to sender only"
message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the communication,
including any attachments.