[THIN] Re: Deleting Printers in Citrix

  • From: nw <nw1927@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:04:02 +0000

Hi Jim,

I have searched the the archives, and downloaded the pdmanager tool. I
have tried this with one of the client printers that I want to delete,
but it still says it's deleting.

A few of the other client printers I want to delete are using the same
print driver, which obviously I don't want to delete.

It's a small problem but driving me around the twist, all I want to do
is delete the client printer. Maybe I'm missing something really
straightforward.

Thanks

N.

http://www.seamlessplanet.com