[THIN] Deleting Printers in Citrix

  • From: nw <nw1927@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:47:38 +0000

Hi all

I am trying to delete printers within the CMC. I have a number of
client printers that are no longer in use, I slect Client printers in
the CMC and checked the "show downloaded printers" box, I then select
the printers and then select delete.

The printers stay in the deleting state, I have left this for days but
it doesn't change. I am running Windows 2000 SP3 and Xpa FR3 SP3.

Any help would be most appreciated

Many thanks

Neil
http://www.seamlessplanet.com