[THIN] Default Printer

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:53:56 -0600

I asked last week, but will try again.  Maybe I got overlooked.

Auto-creating printers, MFXP SP2 FR1.

User has a network printer, on their client, which is the default for the
client.  Users also have a printer queue configured for faxing software,
which uses the default printer driver to send fax jobs to the fax server.
This printer shows up as a local printer, not a networked printer.

Trouble is, Citrix makes a connection to their published apps., and the fax
printer becomes the default.

Ideas?

Chad M. Schneider
Technology Analyst II